In order to qualify for a summer internship you must:
1. Be a current junior or senior.
2. Have a valid Driver's License or ID.
3. Have access to reliable transportation.
4. Have a checking account in YOUR NAME before starting work.
5. Have a resume. See Mrs. Rodgers if you need help with your resume.
6. After applying, you MUST attend the Community Mock Interviews on March 24th.
CLICK APPLICATION FORM TO APPLY!
February 19: Job Descriptions Posted on School Website
Feb. 22-Mar. 21: Online Application is Open to Students
Mar. 8-12: Internship Parent/Student Informational Meeting
Mar. 15-19: Student Professional Business Training Seminar
March 24: Community Mock Interviews
Mar. 29- Apr. 16: Interview with Potential Employer (you will receive your interview date & time from Mrs. Rodgers if the employer chooses to interview you.)
April 23: You will know if you are chosen for the internship. (Mrs. Rodgers will contact you.)
May 7: Internship Connect Day (For those students chosen for an internship.)
June 7-July 2: Internship Work Days