Murphy High School Band
Below is important information for Marching Band 2021-2022; check back regularly for updates as well as check murphyhsband.com for more information.
Please email Mr. White at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Color Guard Auditions
Remind is a service we use to send out important updates about the band via text message.
Text @8e9g8b to 81010 to sign up for our new class Remind.
The attached Physical must be completed by a medical doctor. The remaining forms will be distributed closer to Band Camp.
These include: instruction fees, drill and music, school bus transportation to games, and uniform shirt.
Payments towards fees can be made monthly, but should be completed by November 2021 (end of marching season).
All checks are payable to Murphy Panther Band Boosters.
Band Camp checklist
- Bug spray
- Water bottle
- Closed-toed shoes (NO FLIP FLOPS OR SANDALS)
- Shorts and t-shirt (NO JEANS)
- Instrument and instrument equipment (please email Mr. White if you need an instrument)
- ALL REQUIRED FORMS
Important Upcoming Dates
(please email Ms. Erdman at email@example.com if you intend to audition)
- May 3, 4, and 5 (3:30pm-5:30pm)
- May 11 (4pm-6pm)
- May 18 and 25 (3:30pm-5:30pm)
To Be Determined
- July 19-22 (8am-12pm)
- July 19-22 (1pm-5pm)
- July 26-29 (8am-5pm; lunch from 12pm-1:30pm)